Over the past several months, we have heard our international customers tell us that our shipping costs are too high and that we need to change things. Behind the scenes, we’ve been working hard to devise shipping solutions that work for everyone.
We sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you have experienced from our current shipping methods, but we have been taking all of your feedback into account and have been working hard to resolve these issues once and for all.
We have already rolled out the following solutions, and we will continue to improve our offerings across the world.
- Expanded our capabilities in Europe. This should reduce the shipping costs anywhere in Europe.
- Extended flat rate pricing in Europe on orders for one, two, and three books.
- Introduced a flat rate pricing on international mail shipments on orders of one, two and three hardcover books from the US
We are implementing the following changes we hope to make available to you by the end of this summer:
- Expand our capabilities in Europe to produce more hardcover trim sizes to lower shipping rates on that product line.
- Analyze our pricing for Australian customers and explore areas we could lower our shipping rates.
- Change U.S. and Canada domestic mail and ground shipments to competitive flat rates
- Expand our West Coast capabilities to lower shipping rates to West Coast customers
Some International Shipping Trackers
Implementing these shipping solutions requires significant upgrades to our current processes and our supply chain management, but with your support and feedback we are confident we can bring you continuous improvement.
Thank you all for your input and patience. We welcome your comments.
Since 2002, Lulu has powered the knowledge-sharing economy by enabling creators in more than 225 countries and territories to publish over 2 million books. Lulu’s industry-leading tools and global network of print facilities provide creators with the resources to succeed on their terms.