To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, Lulu is hosting the Lulu Limerick Contest from March 12 – 14, 2012. All entries must be submitted as comments to this blog post by 11:59pm EST on March 14. The winner will be selected by Lulu and announced by Thursday, March 15, at 4:30pm EST.
Enter the Lulu Limerick Contest
We’d love to hear your knee-slappin’ jest
Below, post your rhyme
Beware: limited time
We’ll judge and award the best
Lulu will select one first-place winner to win a NOOK™ and $100 Lulu credit, and one second-place winner to win $100 Lulu credit.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please play nice – entries should be family-friendly
- No limit to the number of entries per person
- All entries must be submitted in the form of a comment on this blog post
- All entries should follow AABBA rhyme scheme, as defines a limerick
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on March 14, 2012
- Lulu reserves the right to determine the winners at our sole discretion
- Upon being contacted, winners must respond with a mailing address within 48 hours of being contacted.
Morgan Siem writes for the Lulu Blog – Archived