Lulu is excited to announce the first in a series of releases intended to improve your user experience on the Lulu.com website.
Following the July 24, 2012 release, everything about your Lulu account, including your email preferences, purchases, downloads, and shipping information will be managed from a sleek new My Account & Orders page. This change separates your user account information and purchasing history from the Lulu authoring tools.
What can you expect following this release?
- The login / registration page has a new streamlined look.
- When you click on the My Lulu tab, a new My Accounts & Orders button displays in the page header.
- Click the My Accounts & Orders button to access your Order History, My Downloads page, and your saved Shipping & Billing information.
- On the About Me page you can update your account information, username, and password.
- On the Preferences page you can manage your email notification settings.
Check out the changes and see for yourself.
Writer extraordinaire and generally amazing guy, Glenn makes sure that every day is the best day ever.