In 2009 Lulu moved from the Research Triangle Park into a newly renovated building on Hillsborough Street.
As a child, I remember driving by this building on our way to the North Carolina State Fair every year. We knew we were getting close to the fairgrounds when we drove past the building that had the bulldozer on the roof. Back then, the bulldozer’s treads and gear shifts were lit by neon and appeared to move. The treads going round and round; the gears shifting backwards and forwards. Who knew that many (many) years later I would find myself working in this very same building?
On Thursday, October 20th, we are moving out of our home near North Carolina State University and returning to the Research Triangle Park where Lulu got its start. We have carefully planned to minimize disruptions over the next several days as we move everybody and everything to our new location.
While we are in transition October 20-27:
- The Lulu.com website will be up and running.
- Email support cases will be answered by the support team.
- Chat support will be available during business hours in all English stores.
- US phone support will be unavailable, but will return October 25th.
- As always, the author forums are available 24/7 for peer-to-peer publishing support.
We are sad to be leaving our historical building and neighbors, but we are excited about our new modern space and the new things we have in store for Lulu authors. Stay tuned.
Writer extraordinary and generally amazing guy, Glenn makes sure that ever day is the best day ever.