Lulu introduced do-it-yourself, online publishing in 2002. Since then over one million authors have self-published their books using Lulu’s free tools to print and distribute their work around the world.
That makes it sound easy, but when I think of do-it-yourself, memories of weekend home improvement projects come to mind. In concept (and on YouTube) they all seemed like simple projects, easily completed in an afternoon.
But, after returning from the home improvement store, I would often discover I didn’t have the right tool. Or, even worse, well into the project I would find I didn’t have enough paint or lumber to finish the job. A few more trips to the store, a few more cuts and bruises and I began to wish I had left well enough alone – or hired a professional.
Publishing a book can sometimes feel the same way, but if it’s your first time publishing with Lulu, there is no need to worry. All the resources you need to create, publish and distribute your book are freely available in our knowledge base. Our community of self-published authors is always available in the Lulu forums to share their expertise. We also have a dedicated team of US-based support specialists who can guide you through any difficulties you experience while publishing, distributing, selling, and ordering books.
Author Support Resources:
- Lulu Learn Page: links to tutorials, popular help articles, and user guides.
- Knowledge Base: searchable help articles and videos organized by action and product type.
- Lulu Support: choose the topic and email us. Our support team will investigate and respond with a solution.
- Order Support: having a problem placing an order? Give us a call, toll-free in the USA 1.844.212.0689.
- Bulk Orders: Need more than 100 books? Give us a call for custom discounts 1.919.447.3244.
When you’re ready to publish, all the tools and assistance you need for success are just a click or phone call away.
At Lulu, we are here for you.
Writer extraordinaire and generally amazing guy, Glenn makes sure that every day is the best day ever.